Oswald "Oz" Wayland Belmont is the oldest child and only son between Dante "Reaper" Belmont and Lucy Carver, and the older brother to Acacia. He is also the half-brother Lincoln, Lux, Bambina and is the adopted brother to Serenity.
Oz was extremely close to his sister Lux as children and until there teenage years and then when Thomas committed the ultimate act of betrayal and turned everyone against Lux including her own family this damaged there relationship until adulthood.
Early Year/Childhood Edit
Teenage Years Edit
Power & Abilities Edit
- Magic: Due to his nature as a Warlock, he has a natural connection to magic and is able to use it for the simplest of reasons to the grandest of reasons.
- Spell Casting - The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence.
- Potion Brewing - The act of brewing and concocting supernatural elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.
- Telekinesis — The ability to manipulate objects with the mind.
- Clairvoyance - The ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses.
- Supernatural Condition: He has an advanced supernatural condition, due to his Warlock blood.
- Superhuman Strength - Warlock posses superhuman strength, making them physically powerful then normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability - Warlock can be physically tougher than humans, more resistant to injury, and to be able to endure pain longer and easier
- Razor-sharp fingernails — The ability of having one's nails sharp enough to wound or shred flesh.
- Fang Retraction — Warlocks has abnormally sharp fangs and can deliver a deadly bite with them.
- Longevity - Even though Warlock are mortal, some witches have been shown to live much longer than humans. Some are even potentially immortal, but they can still die as easily as normal humans.
- Oswald is derived from the Old English elements os "god" and weald "power, ruler". Saint Oswald was a king of Northumbria who introduced Christianity to northeast England in the 7th century before being killed in battle. There was also an Old Norse cognate Ásvaldr in use in England, being borne by the 10th-century Saint Oswald of Worcester, who was of Danish ancestry. Though the name had died out by the end of the Middle Ages, it was revived in the 19th century.
- Wayland is from Weland, the Old English cognate of Wieland it's meaning is uncertain, perhaps a derivative of Germanic wela meaning "skilled, artful". In Germanic mythology Wieland (called Völundr in Old Norse) was an unequaled smith and craftsman.
- Belmont is the French and English form of Belmonte is from various place names in Italy and Spain meaning "beautiful mountain".
- He is of Argentinian, Spanish, Quechua, Pueblo, Irish, English and French descent.