Prince and Lux grew up together and often spent time together due to the fact that Lux when she was younger was best friends with his brother Thomas and he is best friends with her brother Ossie. The two had a secret relationship due to there age difference him being 17 at the time and she being 13, would have caused scandal throughout the club and small town they grew up in. They broke up, when Thomas turned on Lux and convinced everyone around her to turn on her which cause there relationship to disintegrate.
Early Life Edit
Prince is very sleazy, self centered, and has a horny sense of humor. However, he is also shown to be very loyal to the select few he deems worthy, such as Lux, his siblings, and Ozzie. Throughout he displayed a variety of near-sociopathic tendencies but has matured into a respectable young adult.
He is extravagant and often times throws around money but it seems to come from deeply rooted insecurities which were most likely instilled by his demanding father and over-bearing mother. He is also very witty and quick to verbally spar, showing that he is quite intelligent. His narcissism is apparent, and fells he is deserving of such things (e.g Ivy league education).
- Prince has a large back tattoo of the reaper with the latin quote above it saying,"Nec Tecum Possum Vivere, Nec Sine Te" which translated means "I can live neither with you, nor without you". He got this because this summarized his relationship not only with the people around him and his relationship and feeling towards the club.
- On the center of his chest of a pair of praying hands with a Gothic cross behind the hands.
Power & Abilities Edit
- Magic: Due to his nature as a Warlock, he has a natural connection to magic and is able to use it for the simplest of reasons to the grandest of reasons.
- Shadow Form: The power to cover one's body in a mass of shadows. Prince can extend this field to another being or object he is touching, and can also apply it to only part of his body. This shadow form grants him several abilities:
- Phase-Shifting: While in shadow form, Prince is able to pass through solid objects. He can phase other solid objects and beings and can selectively apply his shadow form to only part of his body, allowing this part of himself to phase. This aspect of his powers can be accessed without fully accessing the shadow form
- Stealth: His shadow form cancels out the noise of his movements so he remains unheard and obscures his identity.
- Light Negation: While in his shadow form, Prince seems able to negate the light in an area, causing blackouts.
- Limited Shapeshifting: The ability to assume another physical form. After he got a transfusion of demon blood, Parker assumed a form more demonic in appearance. So far, it is unknown whether if he can do so willingly.
- Typhoportation: He can teleport via smoke, merging into smoke and appearing anywhere else from the same element.
- Supernatural Condition: He has an advanced supernatural condition, due to his Warlock blood.
- Superhuman Strength - Warlock posses superhuman strength, making them physically powerful then normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability - Warlock can be physically tougher than humans, more resistant to injury, and to be able to endure pain longer and easier
- Razor-sharp fingernails — The ability of having one's nails sharp enough to wound or shred flesh.
- Fang Retraction — Warlocks has abnormally sharp fangs and can deliver a deadly bite with them.
- Longevity - Even though Warlock are mortal, some witches have been shown to live much longer than humans. Some are even potentially immortal, but they can still die as easily as normal humans.
- Gerald is from a Germanic name meaning "rule of the spear", from the elements ger meaning "spear" and wald meaning "rule". The Normans brought this name to Britain. Though it died out in England during the Middle Ages, it remained common in Ireland. It was revived in the English-speaking world in 19th century.
- Regulus is the Roman cognomen meaning "prince, little king", a diminutive of Latin rex "king". This was the cognomen of several 3rd-century BC consuls from the gens Atilia. It was also the name of several early saints. A star in the constellation Leo bears this name as well.
- Talbot is from a surname that was perhaps derived from a Germanic given name composed of the elements tal "to destroy" and bod "message".
- He is of Russian Jewish, French Creole and Irish descent.
- Prince is left-handed.
- He has two pets an Spike a black-mantled tamarin and Georgia Peach a Basset Bleu de Gascogne.
- His and Lux's song is Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones.
- Prince's godfather is Dante Belmont.
- He lost his virginity to .
- He and Marc used to play squash when he was growing up.
- Prince hates raw cuttlefish and think's there disgusting.
- He was born with a congenital heart defect known as HLHS.
- He owns a 2003 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport.